Friday, February 29, 2008

Indiscriminate Water Usage and the FeeBay Quandary

Woke up wondering how much water gets wasted every day/week/month/year by people hoping to mask tinkling sounds.

Speaking of that giant swirling, flushing sound ... am leaning towards ProStores and a solid domain name as my potential solution to the merchant store problem. I saw on Google where they will do a "Google Base Store Connector" for some enterprises; I believe eBay ProStores is in that elite bunch. If you can't get found in a search, you aren't gonna sell anything.

Spent some time snooping around at online choices. I love Network Solutions for basic sites, but they're pricey and limited when it comes to merchant enterprises. Yahoo stores are still way clunky. I want hundreds of templates, if possible.

I was also torn between a clever name and a logical name. The logical name will be much easier to find in search engines, so I'm going that route.

I may buy the clever one too, just because it is both excellent and available:-)

Who knows, I may need it down the line.

I put my book on sale (on my site only) to reflect my extreme discontent with eBay auctions and stores. This ProStores thing ... yeah, color me conflicted. http://www.sickmick.com/

No comments: